While Affiza cabinetry is built to last a lifetime, there are a few steps you can take to ensure the lasting beauty of the fine woodwork.
- Clean the cabinets as needed with a lint free cloth dampened with mild detergent or soap and water. Dry immediately with a lint free cloth.
- Wipe up spills, spatters and water marks as they occur, keeping the cabinet surfaces dry.
- Use an emulsion non-solvent cleaner and polish designed for solid wood cabinetry, on all clean surfaces as needed.
- Avoid using scouring pads or powdered cleansers. These may scratch and penetrate the surface, allowing food or moisture to enter and cause deterioration of the finish.
- Try to keep your home climate controlled at all times, excess humidity or aridity can cause the solid wood in your cabinets to shrink or grow, potentially causing cracking or warping.
If you have any specific questions regarding the proper care or maintenance of your cabinetry please contact a customer service representative at (800) 511-4217